Sun, Mar 03|
Fiesta Sahuarita Young Artists Contest
Submit a design for a chance to be featured in the Fiesta Sahuarita Coloring Book or Drone Show!
Time & Location
Mar 03, 2024, 8:00 AM – 11:50 PM
About the event
Calling all young artists in Sahuarita!
The Town of Sahuarita Parks & Recreation Department is holding an art design contest for Fiesta Sahuarita 2024! The winning designs will be featured in a commemorative Fiesta Sahuarita 30th Anniversary coloring book that will be given away at Fiesta Sahuarita 2024 and at the Fiesta Sahuarita Drone Show.
Design a coloring page to celebrate Sahuarita's 30th anniversary for a chance to be featured in the Fiesta Sahuarita COLORING BOOK!
And, one special design will be selected to be included in the Fiesta Sahuarita DRONE SHOW!
Please read all of the contest rules before submitting your entry. Submissions that do not meet all of the requirements as listed in the contest rules may be disqualified.
Contest Rules & Requirements:
- Notice: By submitting a design, the artist gives consent to the Town of Sahuarita Parks & Recreation to use their design at the event and in marketing materials. They also give their consent to any necessary alterations to the design.
- Grade: This contest is open to students in grades K - 12. Residents of Sahuarita as well as residents of surrounding areas are invited to participate but all young artists must meet the grade level requirement.
- Size: The size of your submission must be 8.5 x 11 in. (standard paper size)
- Design: Submissions should be in the style of a coloring page, with simple line work only to leave space for others to color in your design or for your design to make it into the drone show!
- Theme: Submissions should represent Fiesta Sahuarita and the Town of Sahuarita. Some potential themes to include would be: Sahuarita's 30th anniversary, the words "Fiesta Sahuarita" or "Town of Sahuarita," Sahuarita Parks, other Sahuarita Landmarks, desert plants/animals, etc. Artists may draw their designs on paper or digitally, but only original designs that they have drawn themselves will be accepted. Inclusion of copyrighted or plagiarized material will disqualify an entry.
- Due date: the last day to submit entries will be Sunday, March 3rd, 2024.
All submissions will remain anonymous until the winners are chosen. Once the deadline for submissions has passed, Town of Sahuarita Employees will participate in a voting process to select the winners.
For questions, please contact us.
Submit your design here: https://bit.ly/2024_art_contest